We introduce and practice changes in our community. They are all sanctioned and approved by major Halakhic authorities.
- Women say Divrei Thora during Tfila, from their side of the Mechitza.
- The Sefer-Thora is carried - by women - through Ezrat Nashim.
- Girls up to the age of 10 sing Anim Zmirot from the women’s side of the Mechitza.
- Women say Kaddish aloud from their side of the Mechitza.
- The Mechitza runs in the middle of the Shul, from the Aron-Kodesh to the back, allowing women to better hear and see the Tfila and Kriat haThora.
- Women dance with Sifrei-Thora on Simchat-Thora.
- On Bat-Mitzva-celebrations and other occasions women have their own Thora-reading.